Casapinta Design Group will provide you with the best possible creative solutions for your exhibition and conference or event requirements.
With effective teamwork and partnership with our customers and suppliers our aim is to provide you with the highest quality designs, products and services from conception to completion.
Libya Build 2014
Casapinta Design Group has been providing the Exhibition and Conference Business with top quality designs, products and services for many years. This high quality service and the desire to meet the needs of our diverse customers, distinguishes Casapinta Design Group from its competitors. We are committed to retain these high standards by constantly striving to improve our products and services, whilst ensuring good value for money to our customers.
Our Quality Policy is based on four major points.
By following a defined system compliant with international requirements, subject to regular internal/external validation.
Through the identification and thorough understanding of our customers’ business requirements, and then meeting them by providing the best possible design solutions.
By monitoring and assessing the effectiveness of the delivered product or service through the requirements of the customer.
Through the continuous development of our Human Resources, Technology and Processes, as well as through Effective Leadership that creates Teamwork within the Group, in partnership with both our customers and suppliers.
Quality will be achieved through the personal commitment of all people, who will respond efficiently and effectively by conforming to the Group’s quality performance standards.
Our Environmental Policy
Casapinta Design Group Ltd recognizes that its activities can have a negative impact on the environment. We are therefore committed to minimizing this by preventing unnecessary pollution and continually improving our environmental performance. This will be achieved through the setting up and review of objectives and targets within the framework of our Environmental Management System.
We demonstrate our commitment by:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation in Malta and in the countries in which we operate
- Set standards of environmental performances for all our employees at office, plant and work site
- As far as possible re-use packaging material when transporting our products
- Change to low voltage energy at all our places of work
- Recycle and separate all our general waste
- Use recycled paper especially when specifying printing as far as possible
- Work with suppliers who understand, manage and reduce environmental impacts
- Promote environmental initiatives by our employees and reward them
Corporate Social Responsibility
Casapinta Design Group support the following philanthropic organisation in their annual events:
- The Malta Community Chest Fund
- Dar tal-Providenza
- Hospice Movement
- Din l-Art Helwa
- The Maltese Association of the Order of Malta